Focus & Scope
Focus and Scope
Bestari: Jurnal Studi Pendidikan Islam| This journal covers textual and fieldwork studies with various perspectives of all educational areas studies including Islamic philosophy of education, Islamic educational psychology, Islamic curriculum, learning models for Islamic education, learning strategies for Islamic education, learning methods for Islamic education, management of Islamic education, technology for Islamic education.
Peer Review Process
Bestari: Jurnal Studi Pendidikan Islam maintains the standards of peer review while increasing the efficiency of the process.
All research articles published in Bestari: Jurnal Studi Pendidikan Islam undergo full peer review, key characteristics of which are listed below:
- All research articles are reviewed by at least two suitably qualified experts.
- All publication decisions are made by the journals’ Editors-in-Chief on the basis of the reviews provided
- Members of the international Editorial Boards lend insight, advice, and guidance to the Editors-in-Chief generally and to assist decision making on specific submissions
- Managing Editors and Editorial Assistants provide the administrative support that allows Bestari: Jurnal Studi Pendidikan Islam to maintain the integrity of peer review while delivering rapid turnaround and maximum efficiency to authors, reviewers, and editors alike.
- Bestari: Jurnal Studi Pendidikan Islam additionally benefits through the manuscript referral process from the high-quality peer review conducted by established journals.
Peer review of referred papers:
Editors of Bestari: Jurnal Studi Pendidikan Islam will decide promptly whether to accept, reject, or request revisions of referred papers based on the reviews and editorial insight of the supporting journals. In addition, Editors will have the option of seeking additional reviews when needed. Authors will be advised when Editors decide further review is needed.
Peer review of novel submissions:
Articles submitted directly to Bestari: Jurnal Studi Pendidikan Islam will be fully peer-reviewed by at least two appropriately qualified experts in the field selected by the Editor-in-Chief. The Editor-in-Chief or a designated member of the Editorial Board will then decide whether to accept, reject or request revisions based on the reviews and comments received.
Editors will decide whether each submission reports well-conducted research with conclusions supported by the data presented in the paper. Assessments of priority will not be a factor in decision-making, but all papers must make an incremental or novel addition to the literature.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal is open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to users or institutions.